Please note that all information and data collected by La Vivente is in accordance with the applicable statutory provisions of the customer’s country of residence and to an extent necessary to fulfill the contractual arrangements between the provider and user, provider and verified third parties to arrange necessary services. (I.e; Courier partners, Web developers)
Collection of Personal Information
We collect & store information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“personal information”). Personal information includes:
- Personal identifiers such as name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, biometrics or other similar identifiers.
- Device information such as version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Name, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information.
- Commercial information, such as records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application.
Use of Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contractual agreements with the user. We may use or disclose the personal information collected for one or more of the following business or commercial purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, to create your personal account at La Vivente upon your request or to process your orders.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, including answering your queries.
- To provide you with phone calls, text message notifications, email alerts, and other notices concerning our products or services. For example, to notify you of delivery status, to be able to send you relevant marketing offers and information such as newsletters and our catalogs, to contact you in the event of a problem with delivery of your items, and to inform you of new or changed services.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection and managing your account by carrying our credit checks.
- To be able to analyze your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information.
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online.
- To improve our website.
- Testing, research, analysis, and product and service development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our employees, our customers, or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or government regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information.
We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, modification and distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular controls a complete protection against all dangers is, however, not possible.